Argyle Lofts was converted in 2007 by We Care / Wise Move Group. The building was originally developed in 1873, at which time the famous baker, John Dempster, owed his first bakery and grocery store. In 1919, the building was taken over by the Ideal Bread Factory. The entire ground floor was used for shipping the thousands of loaves of bread produce daily. Argyle Lofts contains 86 units, ranging from 485 to 1800 square feet. Some of the hard loft features include exposed brick, 12 to 16.5 ft ceilings, and two-storey lofts with wide-open plans.