Weston-Pellam Park

Welcome to Weston-Pellam Park

The Weston - Pellam Park neighbourhood can be found immediately northeast of the Junction Triangle, which ends at the CPR tracks north of Dupont. The neighbourhood is suitable for all kinds of households, with families representing the largest group of residents.

$799,450

Median Listing Price

$2,400

Median Monthly Rent

The Neighbours

Amongst its 12,000 residents, half are of working age (24-54 years old). The neighbourhood is primarily home to owner-occupied homes (60%), with the remainder of the residents (40%) being renters.

What to Expect

The neighbourhood is an extremely mixed neighbourhood. The residential area is primarily single-family semi-detached homes, occupying the centre of the neighbourhood area. Along all of the rail lines are light industrial areas. Along St. Clair Avenue West is an area of commercial storefronts and service industries.

The Lifestyle

Weston-Pellam Park has a walk score of 75, and as such most errands can be accomplished on foot in the neighbourhood. The neighbourhood is home to parts of Carleton Village, which was designated as a historical district by the City of Toronto, in 1989. This recognition has helped raise the profile of this quiet, west end neighbourhood.

The Market

The most common home type in this neighbourhood are low-rise apartments, which make up 30 per cent of the housing stock. Semi-detached and Single-Detached houses are also quite common in Weston-Pellam Park.

Weston-Pellam Park: Market Snapshot

$799,450

Median Listing Price

$2,400

Median Monthly Rent

Market Trends and Insights

Oops! Not Enough Data
Try adjusting your selection by changing your criteria, removing filters, or refreshing.
Oops! Not Enough Data
Try adjusting your selection by changing your criteria, removing filters, or refreshing.

Connect with a local Dwelly expert who can dive into the details with you